<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Blag 

People are imbeciles. During the course of my average day I have at least 3 hypocrites ask me about a problem not even worth solving, 2 idiots who want to know who I like, and at least 8 facists who have something against my beliefs, something they heard i did from their friend (who heard from their younger brother's friends older sister), or generally, the way I live my life. Although this may sound like quite a parade of the absurb, every group I've sterotyped here has something in common: none of them can think for themselves. But oh no, let me guess, I'm the hypocrite now, right? Because after all, someone who promotes the idea of group activity but then tells people to think for themselves must be confused... or more likely, misunderstood. What is left to say but make your own decisions and base your own opinions on what you believe is right? (Kids, the key word here is "own"). I'm sick of everyone I know believing I, or one of my friends has done something; (something always bordering on unbelievable) and having to tell their friends before verifying the truth in the story they've heard. Take a moment out of your obviously busy day to help the victim out. Ask a question, learn a lot.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?