<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Really, how lucky can it be? 

So there I was. Sitting down to read my email when i accidentally launched Internet Explorer. Now, as it should be obvious by now, my homepage, just like yours, is set to www.google.com. And as i was sitting there on that fine Sunday morning after a refreshing swim in the pool after a night of.. well it doesn't matter. The point is, well there isn't a point. And that it the end turns out to be my point. So bear with me for a moment.

So there i was. Internet Explorer now open, by mistake, and my emails also layed out for reading. Then it donned on me, there might be more to searching google than just pushing the button. And there was, as I looked to right.. A very painful glance mind you, I happened to glimpse another button. Yes, as shocking as it may be, these "computers" are doing amazing things. Long story short, the button said "I'm Feeling Lucky" and i pressed it. The emotions built up inside of me... The happiness that I had not felt in so long... The sensation of knowing that today was my day!

And then, much to my disagreement, I was confronted with this. And yes, was I ever dissapointed. Being computer illerate I found no other solution than to crawl back, back to the crawlspace from where I arose.

Oh, although I did buy some Laramie Slims and go to the bingo hall later on.

Did I mention my day was ruined?

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?