<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

Biking is My Life 

Congratulations to my good friend O'Carreigh Carr who was recently given the gift of a Haro. His first mountain bike. My best wishes to him, with the hopes that he soon finds his way into the small, but certainly prominent, mountain biking culture edmonton has established.

There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than waking up on a summer morning while the world sleeps to fill my yellow water bottle and unlock the garage door. I soon afterwards find myself bombing down rock manana or a flight or rickety river valley stairs. There's no feeling greater than knowing you're the only awake as the dew rises from the damp grass and the sun peeks out from beyond the skyline. Even though we're so close to Christmas and it's most certainly in the air, the nostalgia of the summer never fails to creep into my thoughts in order to remind me what a painful moment this has to be.

Shouts to baretopea, and team 4b, for obvious reasons between my close friends.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?