<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Brother's Gonna Work It Out 

days like today almost make you feel good to be alive, almost.

you really don't understand do you.. hey man don't you realise that in order for us to make this thing work we've got to get rid of the pimps an the pushas an the prostitutes and then start all over again clean. can't you see that we can't get rid off one without getting rid off the other, we gotta come down on both 'em at the same time, in order for this whole thing to work.

The state of politics: Confusion.

Yep, no real reason here, just had the inspiration, whether it be due to boredom or to the fact that people are still coming to the site regardless of what we post, I figured it was necessary to update the agenda. (Again, no real agenda here). First off, things are looking bright for the future here at politics. Partly because Carr and I both have a few ideas for something constructive to write about. (Long time readers - fear not, we haven't actually turned a new page). Also due to the fact that the vacation is coming up and that will allot more time towards writing more then only "entries".

A lot of things are being planned for later on this winter, although I will forever refuse to ditch the shittiness of the blogger templates. Paying for more webspace simply doesn't make sense right now. And also, our site looks poor for another reason: I have no respect for all those fancy-assed html sites that are contentless. You can find what you want through the archives and the links, nothing more. Furthermore, if Carr or I actually knew complicated html, we would also be fluent in such languages as c+, c++, java, linux, unix, xml, vb, basic, Modula-3, Eifel, Beta, and furthermore I would actually know what these cute little acronyms mean. (Oh, and let's not forget that after spending 99 days without sleep infront of my dos prompt, I would be able to come up with a cool name for the shit i spewed out. ie. "BLooP"). Maybe then I would also be able to write a dictionary of "Programming Languages" and post it for all those software techs who don't give a damn about how anything runs. Example, why is it that everytime I pull down a menu in Microsoft Word (or any MS program for that matter), it insists on hiding the options I've never used before. Microsoft Works = Oxi-Moron. Thanks Assholes. Yeah, You've done well this time, what with hiding the menus of the commands you've so painstakingly done for me. I mean sure, you bastards could argue that, "With a little time and patience you would be able to change that by going through tools... options...". I'm a busy man. I have no time for people who couldn't get it right the first time.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?