<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Days like today 

Greetings people who are dumb enough to be reading this. Anyways, in the spirit of "blog" I thought I would take a moment here to announce a few things.

First of all the counter is up and running as of yesterday. Last I checked it's at 23. Thanks to zcounter.

Second, Carr and I would like to welcome bennydon to the team here at politics. Handshakes all around of course, although I'm rather skeptical on the issue of him ever posting anything. Regardless... we'll see how it goes.

Finally, there was a great response to the interview. Barret was heard saying "You've really outdone yourself this time, my friend..." When I asked him "With what?" He told me that, "I'm not sure, but when i do, you'll be the first to know".

Shouts to the Don, Pissed-himself, and that kid who doesn't know what "obsolete" means.


"Days like today, huh dude." - Donny (Steve Buscemi). "The Big Lebowski"

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?