<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

12 year olds mackin' at valley... What is the world coming to? 

Yes, as the title suggests, I heard from my friend that a 12 year old was making out at snow valley last night.

Amazing:

I just lost all hope of ever getting another boner for as long as I live.

What is wrong with that picture? Let's see, maybe because the girl who my friend told me about is a 12 year old skankasaurus who has nothing better to do than fake she can snowboard to pull tricks off guys who are older than her.

Or as my buddy was hear saying "she macks at valley! shit, how much?"

Don't bother taking him seriously, seriously. I almost feel sorry for the people who are being (nearly) raped by a 12 year old. I'm not so sure about you, but prepubescent pussy just doesn't really do it for me. Or as my gym teacher told me, "Even when I watch kinball, it just; well I guess it just doesn't really turn me on".

And I'm not fucking joking.


In News:

I've had a number of complaints that while reading politics you can't scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page.

I looked into the problem and it doesn't seem to be a problem with our HTML but rather the way some blogger templates are set up. Regardless, I'll try to see if it can be fixed but in the mean time we're proposing a temporary solution:

When you're on the site, hold down the control button on your keyboard and spin the scroll whell on your mouse up and down. The action you're performing is actually used for readjusting the text size of the page. (it works in Internet Explorer, Microsoft applications like Word, etc.) But by doing so you should be "loading" the rest of the page. If it doesn't work or you need better instructions, please let us know by using the following link:

  • politics    

    Thanks for your dropping by,

    Webmaster.

  • | |

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?