<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Craptacular 

Thanks to O'Carreigh for the enlightenment, surely his tribe will be up all night trying to decipher these ancient HTML (no, not "hotmail", Aidan) ruins. So then what is soon to be nouveau? I guess your imagination must play a larger part than my corner of the web. So go ahead, dream up what you will, and call that invention hotline that runs commercials during Bob Barker's The Price Is Right. (The Examiner says - "Bob Barker and Rod Roddie's televised sex romp" soon to be made legal in Latvia!) After all, what good is an idea without a patent (by the way, that phrase is patent pending. The possibilities for quoting me have gone through the floor boards into Grandad's cellar where the chicken feet are tightly sealed in glass jars full of preservatives). Regardless as to what was said before here, my new year's eve passed uneventfully. And although I was not as rigid and uptight as my counterpart, Carr, I was still left with the unhappiness of missing the one true person who I actually wanted to spend the last seconds of 2003 with.
Long story short with clever blurbs omitted, I ended up at the same place I always do: at home with the wurrr of my furnace heating up my cold basement. Mind you that one of the fireworks nearly hit a kid who was watching from the rink, and I did put off doing anything physical for the entire night (except that walk to 7-11; should have bought a slurpee... regrets, regrets...)

To-do for the year 2004
-Settle down and start a family
-Consider an early retirement
-Bake cookies
-Vote Gore in '04 (say "oh-four" for the full effect)
-Discover the Mississippi


And so it begins...

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?