<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Here WE Go Again!... 

Well, here we go again.
What I mean of course is that we're back at school after the break and I hope you're all appreciating getting less sleep. Oh and refer to my post from January 1rst in order to fulfill your duties as a spleen appreciating Canadian. Don't forget that the celebrations are over on the 7th and you'll all have to find something else to celebrate. (Something other than celebacy or Ellen DeGeneres).

In News:

The first poll is up, and there has been a record setting(/breaking) 6 people who have voted! Congratulations to myself for thinking up such a stimulating question. (Yes, I know stimulating isn't the word I want here, but regardless as to what you all think, I'm not about to change it because I can't think of anything else that makes sense). In other words, 6 people is pretty pathetic considering over the holidays we averaged something like 17 hits a day.

I just want to mention right here and before I forget that the site search (located next to the google search button. Change the place of the dot, by clicking your mouse. It's not rocket scienceis now working.

Otherwise, O'Carreigh Carr and myself are both searching for something interesting to write about. (And yes, I am still voting Gore in oh-four and no, that won't make something interesting to write about). In other news, the format of the headers was fixed and the font sizes on the sidebar should all be (close to) the same. Also, if you haven't already noticed that we have our own email now, you can reach it by heading to the lower left corner of the sidebar. Against my most peppered dreams, we've actually received to date: 2 emails. Nothing short of amazing for politics. (Oh, I'm not about to forget that those two emails weren't hate).

(And like a wiser man then me once said) "Thanks for stopping by, oh and don't forget to tip on your way."

Today in History

Circa 1988 : Don King's hair declared National Monument.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?