<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

On the Horn. 

My dad's publisher called earlier today while my dad was teaching at GMC. He's quite the eccentric guy and he had a few jokes I thought are probably worth sharing. After all, who doesn't need a laugh as they toil through a page of useless science homework, or perhaps a cup of rotten english tea?

Likewise, I answer the phone and right off the bat he says, "I'm the guy whos makes your dad famous". Of course by that time he HAD shown the forsight to introduce himself but I figured I was being set up for an interesting communique. Anyhow, I tell him that that guy named dad who sometimes hangs around my place isn't home and his reply is rather profuse, "Oh, well he must be either teaching or at his parole hearing, so I'll just give him an email". Let's face it, I was tired and didn't really understand that joke. He was probably sweating on the other line, but I promised myself I wouldn't take any cheap shots in this article.

mhmm.

That's why it ends here.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?