<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

On a Scale of One to Superlative... 

And now, a politics "political moment":

"The business of the business has no business in my business!!! Word" - Grady aka my nipple burning buddy.

Insightful?

Yes.

Dimensional?

Certainly.

Clever, with a witty comment on post-modern small business corporations attempting to export well made, genuinely hand-crafted rap singles to East India?

Well, no.

Nonetheless, I think this quote shows us about how the depletion of our grain resources has pitted small farmers against each other in the struggle to find a solution to word famine through organically grown food products.

And that my friends is something we can ALL agree on.

And now, an exerpt from the autobiography of Herman J. Lewis:
I was once frozen in ice for 5000 years, and when I awoke, the world had changed. The Spice Girls owned a popular late night science fiction sex romp, and Dick Tracy was still married to Charlie Chapman. Scientists had discovered a cure for the French, oh and milk that curdles. Yes, ska still existed. Even though I was under the impression that it went out with the letter R. Unfortunately, my greatest fear was still (for those of you who were put through the agony of trying to read "Lyddie") Moral turpitude. To add, Apple juice tasted inter-galactitacular. Although there were warning signs all over the bottle, but I knew better than that. I knew all along the government was only using apple juice as an ice portal, to reform the ice age from scratch. It would have worked too, but thank God there was a shortage of wooley mammoths at the time of Jesus' brother, Hansez. Nihilists still existed at this time, but in much larger quantities and the modern day preachers sold emails out on the street corner for 5 cents a piece. Naturally people were so addicted to chain mail by this time that they were willing to pay the price.

God do I ever hate chain mail.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?