<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

From the Files of Herr Fuhrer 

Anyways, almost forgot about this site.
In between buying weapons grade plutonium and searching for Beatles's autographs on Ebay time restraints on my internet schedule are everywhere. I mean sure, the pay stinks but,... No the pay just stinks.

However, like I was saying the word of the day and possibly the week and most likely the year because I never plan on having an update here, is : Oven-Bird.

Yes, our favorite fan, (refer to every comment ever posted), decided he would pitch out the first ever comment of the week. So if that lazy bastard doesn't bother to ever pick another, the blazing trail set by oven-bird will, sadly, never live on.

What does it mean exactly? Who will ever know. Who's to say he's not a genius? Remember how Einstein had bad grades? Well our fan-o numero uno's are even worse! Yes, although oven-bird may sound stupid to the untrained ear there are certain aspects that are worth elaborating. After all, is it a bird? Or is it an oven? Who knows? Maybe it's a bird designated to one task, one goal in life, one, one, one... task : to serve the oven? Sieg Heil!

Wow, I don't think I've ever been so close to breaching the boundaries of that field a block from my house marked off by signs that say, "CAUTION PHILOSOPHY : Do Not Enter".


Have a lucky 13th everybody.


UPDATE

I was recently informed that
Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

i am the anti christ will you be my wife (oh valentines day) says:
oven-bird

Ovenbird \Ov"en*bird`\, n. (Zo["o]l.) Any species of the genus Furnarius, allied to the creepers. They inhabit South America and the West Indies, and construct curious oven-shaped nests. In the United States, Seiurus aurocapillus; -- called also golden-crowned thrush. In England, sometimes applied to the willow warbler, and to the long-tailed titmouse.

I guess there is nothing left to say other than that my buddy has too much time on his hand.

This text was edited for typos. Burn.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?