<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Harbinger 

All quiet on the Western Front this morning as the majority of my class was asleep at the switch. Although we did write our social final 3rd period, which proved to be such an irrelevant mish-mash (a pot pourri really) of every chapter randomly pasted together that I couldn't even tell you what it was on.

Regardless, I do have some pleasant news for everybody today. And that is that Blogger got back to me on the little problem of scrolling down the entire page and my buddy (Graham, I think it was) at tech support swapped some scripts on the page and now it seems to be working well. Although he did confirm what I talked about briefly at the start of January : The problem lies in the Internet Explorer software and not Blogger's templates. Oh and yes, there is a new patch out for Ie6 service pack 1, which should be picked up by your windows update software. If not, better go here and make sure you are up to date anyways.


| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?