<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

News from the 'Wood aka the PAINTBALL BLOG 

Ok, so as a follow up to the email that i sent out about paintball, here is the follow-up.

We're Golden This is because Young Guns had never heard of "Good Friday". So this is the day we're going.

By the Numbers

So far I have 5 people going.
The cost is 40$
For that we get 500 paintballs.
We get 4 hours of play time.

And the extras, we're renting spyder semi-autos, the standard version. I think they're 3 years old.

Our rules/House rules

-Ball must break
-No outside paint
-No picking paint off the ground
-No changing the Co2 levels
-No body armor, only cups if you so desire (hi graeme!)
-Paint grenades are like 10$ at the pro shop.

It is absolutely IMPERATIVE that you respond to me by email to confirm that you are coming. Since we plan to be a large group I NEED TO RESERVE EARLY.

Please send me an email @mifter when you know for sure. As long as you assholes are relying on me to plan everything, at least do me the favor of making things slightly easier by sending the email. Post you questions under this blog too. Try not to send them to me because I get enough garbage to respond to as it.

One more thing : If anyone else wants to come, (I do realise that I forgot to send out that email to every last person), please send the email to them or direct them to this site. Also, I need anyone who passes it on to tell me that they have and to whom they've relayed it. I need to know the number of people going BEFORE I reserve, which will hopefully be later on this week.

Get all the info here:
Young Guns

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?