<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Whoever said East Germany never had decent TV was wrong. 

Now to dissolve some widely held misconceptions. Notably those posts about Carr by Carr which are being attributed by Carr to my name. (Notice that Carr's name is plastered about this first sentence. If you don't understand why I suggest you post a comment, that way we can all kindly explain the irony of the situation as the gentlemen we are).

The "I like the taste of shit" comment was made by the Bulk. Who else could have thought up something so clever? And all the rest were made by Carr.

Just how did he find the time? Let's think. He hasn't been on a date in 6 months. He hasn't handed in a homework assignment in 8 months, and finally, hasn't stopped fantasizing about dipping his bald head in oil and rubbing it all over the Bulk's head in no less than 10 months.

Well, with that having been said, I'm off to Marmot this weekend. And as I sit here in my boxers putting off packing mygoggles, board, boots, and those clothes I'm supposed to be bringing, I guess this snow that's falling is sort of appropriate. I mean, in by best interests, I do want some real spring weather, but it can wait, because the snow is a good omen that says Marmot may be decent. (Ha, Unlikely).

Anyhow, before I leave I must remind you that "Brendan Carr - Undercover Occupational Hypnotherapist" airs this Sunday at nine, and I hope you all tune in.



East German Television money presents :
ßrendan Carr© in "Undercover Occupational Hypnotherapist"

Synopsis : This situational comedy presents the title character in 1936 Germany, where, under the rise of Facism, he is pitted against the minds of many members of the Nazi Party as they go to him for therapy. Mostly revolving around ßrendan Carr's© ride to hypnotherapy fame, this series also chronicles the trouble his son, Bobo, gets into while his dad is away from work. ßrendan Carr© is a single father just trying to make it in this word like so many others out there. He dates many girls but just can't ever seem to hang on long enough to throw a ring onto their fingers. In order to impress his son and the League of Practioning Psychiatrics (Die Liga von Praticing Psychiatern), he stakes out popular jive bars at night and brings home an alarming number of hookers. Eventually, and against the Fuhrer's will, he meets Eva Braun and this starts season two. And maybe, just maybe, in the end he learns what true love really is.

Due to the reality of this new comedy, I urge you all to give it a shot.

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?