<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Best Game Ever... But I fell into a hole and died 

Welcome long-time subcribers. Thanks for supporting our rants for so long.

And now... in a special Sunday Morning Special Blog....

DOG ON MARS!

I invite you all to play this action filled, explosion loaded, testosterone packed, martial arts; Ok, enough description. This game is too cool for description. I mean, just look at the game's description!

Dog on Mars

For the first mission on Mars, a dog has been sent. Its name is Bobby, and its mission is to find life on Mars.
Life, there is !
But Martians are quarrelsome and now, Bobby has to go back to his spatial ship to prevent the earth.



And now... It is with great pride, (it's swelling up inside of me) that I introduce politics's very own temporary link to Arcade Village!

Arcade Village, free online games

Don't mistake my words, these games are way too sweet for them.

If this post seemed as cracked out as usual, I did originally transcribe it withuot typical spellign mistakes liek O'Carreigh always has.



(What a sweet advertisement - I just had to put it on here).

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?