<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

A secretary? Well, if I must.. 

So I was delited to learn that on December 16th I was named as General Secretary of the Labour Party of Britain. It's come to my understanding that after a meeting of the National Executive Committee, the vote went in my favor. Thank God I had those credentials on my resume. Amongst those were, (to name the highlights)

-Has eaten three dozen+ donuts in one sitting.
-Enjoys high tea at a reasonably early hour.
-Speculated thesis on Valentine's Day love hearts as a household antiseptic.
-Met that guy who ate an entire car.

And now for the politics of the business mindless factoid of the day :

(Read this with an english accent for the full effect).

The most impressive display of multi-task driving was achieved by
powdered egg salesman Mel Henshaw at the wheel of his Vauxhall Cavalier 2.1 GLi.
On February 12, 1992, while driving at 112mph in freezing fog on the M1 in
South Yorkshire, he simultaneously shaved, ate a sandwich, dictated a
letter, read a road map, filled in his expenses, retuned the radio, took
off his jacket, smoked a cigarette and spoke to his wife on his mobile
phone.


Thanks to this cool guy and the state in which I stumbled across his site.

UPDATE
Here's what everyone's favorite socio-poli figure had to say on the article:

guy knife says:
congrats on being named General Secretary of the Labour Party of Britain.


Thanks Guy!

| |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?