<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Quotes from the night before 

"Here you go man." - Me
"Ahh... Thanks." - Ben
"The ones Castro smoked." - Me
"No! These aren't the ones Castro smoked!" - An angry Ben
"Fine. Whatever dude, but he smoked them." - Me

"That's the Sol camera, he's gotta use it before it expires!" - Aidan

"Let's make an ass sandwich outta his face!" - Guess

"God, I love whipped cream." - Me

"This sucks! I'm not even feeling it!" - Yap, after ten shots and a beer bong. He wasn't feeling it.

"Hey, MSG, shut up!" - Me
"Isn't it M "F" G?" - Ben
"No, shut up MSG." - Me
"But if it were MFG, then wouldn't it..." - Ben

"Gimme somora dat Metazzza!!" - Aidan
"Look, if you wanna drink Metaxa you gotta put on the right accent!" - Ben

"Dude, what kinda shit is this?" - Yap, as Ben put on the PMC
"Thiss is liike ugh pemcee mamjabee... ben?" - Aidan, when he heard Panjabi MC

"Who the fuck is that?" - Carr, upon arriving and seeing a crumpled Aidan hugging his garbage can

"Listen, I know I jusst assked this five minutes agoo, but what, what time is it now?" - Aidan

"Where is your other sock, Aidan?" - Pappi, upon arriving to pick up Aidan
"I doth don't put two on, becauth theyth dint match." - A really, really sick Aidan

"Did you eat a goat last night, Carr?" Me, upon waking up the next morning
"Yes, in the boy scouts we ate goat; I would eat the heart." - Carr
"Oh, that was like your initiation."- Ben
"Yes, we had to wrestle it with our bare hands."- Carr
"Carr, did you save any of the goat's neck?" - Me


And here's where I just want to take some time out of everyone's life to point out something really retarded I came across.

This is a post on the pinkbike.com forums under the subject "Energy Drinks." Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
redbull is pretty sweet...the store around the corner from me is selling for like 4.25(after tax) or something so it ain't cheap. i've got a friend at school who "deals" red bull for much cheaper, like 3.25 and there ain't no tax. he buys a case at a time and then sells it off at school. pretty funny but he's making money so its good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure I want to start pointing out how many things are wrong with this post, so instead of sending some poor kid to the knife block, we'll move on:

I just wanted to let everyone know how weird this site is. Scroll down the article entitled "ucture's cat scratching post carton," and then tell me how well you're going to sleep tonight.

And if I may take this oppurtunity to quote a genius and his dislikes from Nexus:

"Not Milf-huntin"

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?