<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

when I flex my verbal techs. exit, mental anorexic 

If.. you.. are.. just. coming.. in,.. I'll.. say.. it.. once.. more.. so.. you.. can.. hear.. it.

Right about now at three oh one in the morning, everything else on is probably pretty faulty and repetitive, so if you're going through your radio, you could get down to that you know, far left hand side...


Bring on the quotes..

"What? Too good not to have a watchtower?" - Carr, upon realising we were at the foot of a watchtower in a neighborhood in the boonies.

"So we each get one shoe." - Carr
"And one sandle.. and we'll split the combo. Deal?" - Me
"Deal"
"And three plump gooses"

To the girl working at the Old Times photo place across from the waterpark:
"You know, (reads nametag) Sara, you did a really great job taking those pictures... Now how about a kiss?" - Me, after this happened:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/hockeyman2k/443abb79.jpg

"Wooooooooooooooo!.....Woah." - Rieger, after clambering over a set of lockers at the waterpark.

"Get Laid!" - Me, from the driver's seat, to a 30-some couple walking down the street.

"I SAW YOUR THONG!" - Carr, to a prepubescent clit who was sitting outside booster juice with other 12 year olds, as we drove by. She promptly placed her thong back in her pants.

"Speaking of lube, I called the KY factory in Cleveland, and I'm having an industrial size shipped out. And from what I hear, Clevelandians are fanatic about their lubrication" - Me.

"You were a cub? Awwww!" - Melanie
"Yeah I-" - Carr
"Waaait! Melanie, contrary to what you may think, The Cubs are not, in fact, a bunch of six year olds dressed up in bear costumes." - Me


trust your family, trust nobody at all says:
watre you doing up so late?
barretopea- see her pee says:
playing funny trucks

"Oh my God! Is he peeing?" - A group of disgusted onlookers as I soiled the top of Blue Bullet.

"Give me another!" - Rieger, middle name 'excess', as each tried to do one shot of pure everclear.


Et l'molasson, y tient le bastion et a des opinions, un oui, un non,..


UPDATE
And some things I said this year, that baretopea reminded me of and should probably be tucked in safely at the end of this post.

Quinn walks into English class halfway through, wearing a t-shirt with Che emblazoned across the front. I look around. No one else is going to say anything, so, "Late for the revolution again, Che?"

I'm sitting at the back of french class, answering all the questions. After shooting off a row of correct responses I remark to myself, "This language is my bitch!" Everyone turns. Apparently it was really loud.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?